You are going to love this site! I just stumbled across another of the best freelance writer jobs I've seen lately. MakeUseOf has two different positions - get paid $25 per blog post or $8-$10 per article in their article directory. The site offers full support for your own blog and even pays you revenue bonuses.
They give you full credit for your work, supply a link to your blog or website on each of your posts or articles and even promote your blog/site on their homepage. I think I'm going to apply for this one myself (as soon as I get some sleep). The pay is once per month via PayPal.
From the website:
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions then you are the person we’re looking for!"
- Are you totally obsessed with computers and the internet?
- Are you constantly telling people about the latest new cool web app that you have just found online?
- Are you the first person people come to when they have a question about their PC or web?
- Are you good at explaining stuff and getting your point across in a neutral unbiased sort of way?
- Can you write regular posts on a long-term basis? At least one 600-800 words long post or a couple of quick ones a week?
- Do you have a good working knowledge of the Wordpress blogging platform?
- Are you able to take screenshots and turn them into images that can be use in articles?
- Do you have a panic attack if your internet connection goes down for two minutes?
If you're interested, visit the website and apply! What are you waiting for? This is a great opportunity!